Ground Turkey Muffins
- 1 package of ground turkey breast
- 3 cups chopped spinach
- ¾ cup chopped onion
- 4 egg whites (or ½ cup liquid egg whites)
- ¼ cup ground flax seed meal
- 3 tablespoons spicy mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray a 12 count muffin pan with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Mix together all ingredients in large bowl—I use my hands, but use whatever method works best for you.
- Fill each muffin cup with ground turkey mixture and bake for 40-45 minute.
- Allow to cool before removing from pan.